.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

The study of immigration Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

The study of immigration - Essay ExampleDuring this time, my family managed to establish successful backup and partnerships with the local inhabitants of the region a factor that contributed to the social and financial success of my family.My family maintains close ties with other family members residing in my inelegant of origin. Due to the availability of multiple chat facilities, the tie has grown stronger with the passage of time. Culturally speaking, our family still uses Arabic as our primary means of communication among the family members but we are well versant in English language and this is essential for our survival and success in the American community. Although we are used to American foods now, my family still prepares foods that have their origin in the Arabian culture. My family still celebrates and performs the religious and cultural festivals and rituals that are in alignment with our Arabic tradition. Although my family has been living in the US for __ years now , our cultural attachment with our native country still survives and I am proud of being a

No comments:

Post a Comment