.

Saturday, April 6, 2019

College writing and casual writing Essay Example for Free

College writing and casual writing establishA. I think there is a big difference in college writing and casual writing. I fell like college writing has is more structured. You have to capitalize the words that need to be capitalized, dent at the beginning of each paragraph, and spell out paragraphs in the write structure. College level writing is more in-depth and comminuted than casual writing. B. My favored hobby is listening and creating music. melody is very strong, meaningful, and a way to express feelings. C. I love listening and creating music. Listening and creating music is very variation to me, its also very relaxing. Music can be very useful in many ways. You can give a corroboratory message in music and also get people to enjoy it by expressing on a rhythmic beat and words. Listening and creating music gives an outlet to express many different emotions, sad, mad, and happy. Creating music is fun from recording lyrics to mixing and creating the whole sound. Mu sic is what I do in my free time, its my favorite hobby. Part2A. I have to basic step that I think is going to be the most tricky for me is Drafting. The reason I chose drafting is because I never utilized that step unless it was required by the teacher, and counted as part of the assignment. Im going to start utilizing all of the steps that where listed. When I write my text paper Im going to sit down and plan my paper, Also cookery and taking the proper steps actually make the paper easier to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment